Cielo WiGle Inc. is looking for a highly talented Embedded Firmware Engineer to be part of its Smart Products team for its Islamabad office
- We have a fast-paced and challenging environment and are looking for talented and energetic professional with multi-tasking skills who have a passion to be part of the world class team.
- We offer an excellent salary package and career growth potential.
We are looking for a highly talented professional who has the energy and passion to design, develop and roll out World Class Smart Home Products. While working with us, you will be working on designing products to world standards e.g. FCC, CE and UL etc. We offer excellent salary package with outstanding career growth potential.
Only Apply If You Have The Required Skills.
Required Skill Set:
- Firmware development experience using modern processors particularly ARM & its architecture using Keil MDK.
- Handson experience on STM microcontrollers is a MUST.
- Programming experience in C/C++ for embedded firmware development
- Experience with FreeRTOS
- Hands on experience with wireless modules like ESP32/ESP8266 wifi modules & BLE modules
- Knowledge of embedded architecture design for Product Development
- In depth knowledge of ARM Cortex-M architecture and development experience with ARM Cortex-M MCUs like STM32
- Understanding of IoT communications and security protocols like MQTT, HTTP, SNMP, CoAP, TLS certificate management for secure connections
- Have implementation experience with modern debugging technologies in embedded software. Use of equipment like SWD etc.
- Have implementation experience of serial busses e.g. UART, I2C, SPI.
- Understanding and implementation knowledge of short range wireless connectivity technologies particularly Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 etc.
- Working knowledge of open source WPA supplicant and Host AP. Knowledge of porting open source WPA supplicant to an RTOS
- PCB design and layout experience in accordance to world standards will be a Plus.
- Experience of Product design, development and rollout.
MQTT, SNMP, HTTP, TCP/IP