YES, is a subsidiary of Cielo WiGle (a US-based Smart Home Company). We have a fast-paced and challenging environment and are looking for talented and energetic professionals with multi-tasking skills who have a passion to be part of the World Class team. We offer an excellent salary package and career growth potential.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- At least holds a bachelor degree in the field of Computer Sciences, from a well-reputed institute.
- Knowledge and experience in PWAs, SPAs, Mobile Friendly websites, Responsive Websites, Motion UI, the concept of RAIL and Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, MQTT, REST, DDP (Web sockets), Signal-R.
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, YML, CSV data formats handling.
- Knowledge of C#.NET, WPF, UWP, Electron, Qt, third party controls like Infragistics, Telerik etc.
- Experience in LINQ using Entity Framework, SQL Server, SQLite, both SQL and No-SQL DBS.
- Experience of developing cross-platform desktop applications with automatic updates will be a plus.
- Knowledge of SOA, IaaS, PaaS.
- Knowledge of logging and troubleshooting techniques and tools for both web and desktop applications.
- Experience of deploying web apps and services on Virtual Servers and stacks and registering with different search engines.
- Experience of version control software, preferably GitHub.
- Experience in developing web user interfaces, components, and widgets.
- Working experience with OOP Models, SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- Capability to work under pressure and challenging environment, both individually and within the team.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Capability to understand and implement requirements provided both verbally or documented.