We will be hiring an SEO specialist with a minimum of 3 years experience or a candidate that has proven to excel in past roles — We want the best candidate and we don’t believe that should be restricted by years of experience. So if you believe you can rock it at this position, apply!
This position is a hybrid of in-office and remote work. Our office is in Islamabad, Pakistan and we care a lot about team culture. That being said, we are very flexible if you want to work full-time at home and then just come into the office 1-3 times a month, or if you want to come into the office every day. Our main goal and focus is to deliver quality of work.
This position will be a full-time role with an expected 40 hours a week. Most of our team has chosen to work Mountain Standard Time (+6 hours from UTC). However, if you want to work during daytime in Pakistan, that is alright with us, as long as we have a 2-3 hour overlap for team meetings, trainings, and activities.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase client’s search engine results rankings on Google, Bing, & Duck Duck Go.
- Research Pillar Strategy Keywords that will be used to guide our writers with producing outstanding content.
- Create, organize, and execute internal link building initiatives to increase rankings for our pillar pages
- Monitor & create reports based off of our results
- Set measurable goals based on our results to continue improving the quality of our search campaigns.
- Design blog article outlines with a list of keywords & LSI keywords for our writing team to crush.
- Build backlinks in an efficient matter.
- Collaborate with others within other departments to manage SEO strategy integration with their other campaigns such as PPC or email outreach
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Ahrefs, Moz, and SEMRUSH.
- Minimum of three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within client’s industry
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade.