We are looking for an enthusiastic bright individual to join our team to assist with the online visual merchandising of the full range of products across the website. The individual must have a knowledge of western fashion brands, products, and key trends, coupled with the understanding of customer needs to help maximize conversion and cross selling opportunities.
- Daily monitoring of incoming product to ensure the listing pages/categories are maintained and updated.
- Undertake work on the website to ensure all products are beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site in all categories including New In and trending pages
- Daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of key metrics, highlighting areas of concern, trends, and opportunities, as well as providing recommendations to maximise sales.
- Work closely with marketing to custom build product lists to support editorial and email marketing, using knowledge of stock availability to ensure lists are commercial, yet maintaining the fashion credibility of the site.
- Work closely with the marketing teams to help deliver marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for co-ordinating with the marketing team to ensure that all activity ties in with the trading calendar and any marketing activations each week.
- Regular auditing of available product online to ensure it is appropriately represented with the customer in mind.
- Take a “mobile first” approach when configuring the order of stock to be shown on the site.
- Making suggestions and help to test improvements to user experience on the website.
- Reporting of results to key internal stake holders and offering insight into market trends.
- Undertake weekly competitor analysis on an adhoc/seasonal basis to identify opportunities and provide a weekly report to the management team in a pre-agreed format.
Highly IT literate with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Commercially aware with sales focus to help maximize conversion and cross selling.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar ecommerce role
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required.
- Must be detail-orientated, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Highly IT literate with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency of running multiple work streams to tight deadlines.
- Proactive, organised and enjoys working in a results orientated environment, using own initiative.
- A keen interest and good understanding of online retail
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with various teams throughout the business.
- Assertive, confident, and able to challenge established ways of working.
- Very strong understanding about the western trendy fashion market and consumer mindset in Pakistan
- A calm individual who can work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines.
- Highly professional and target driven.