We are looking for a Flutter Developer, responsible for creating a framework for text adventures, available on both iOS and Android.
We require an experienced developer who will help us design this platform from the ground up and coordinate development at all levels.
• Developed two or more iOS/Android apps with Flutter; either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on GitHub.
• Working knowledge of the general landscape, architecture trends, and emerging technology.
• 2 years experience in mobile or web software development
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Understanding of the Agile development life cycle.
• Good Understanding of BLoC pattern
• Understanding of accessibility and security.
• Experience with automated testing and building
• Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
• Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
• Expert in dart with strong knowledge of cross-platform mobile development Skills & Knowledge
Years of experience is required;
• Java ,Kotlin ,Flutter , react JS ,C#,C++,Dart.
• Android SDK, Navigations, Flutter-SDK & Flutter- Framework.
• Firebase, SQLITE, My SQL & Firebase -SDK
• Web Services, JSON parsing, Restful API
• GitHub • Push notification and 3rd party libraries
• Google Map API’s
• Excellent time management skills
• Understanding of Android Keyboard API
• Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design