As the UX Designer, you will create designs to improve the engagement of users, authors, and enterprise customers, and an ever-growing list of potential product users and customers.
A successful candidate will have the ability to create, share, test and iterate on design ideas and process those ideas into tangible production ready assets.
Who we are?
- Zawast Tech is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels.
- We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology.
- Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built from the ground up to teach you the skills employers are looking for.
- We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
What you’ll be working on:
- Improve the learning experience on the platform by understanding, defining and eliminating pain points.
- Come up with creative solutions that meet user objectives and address business goals.
- Understand user needs and motivations, analyze competitors and be well informed on industry design trends
- Work on product navigation and architecture for a more intuitive navigation experience
- Create and share wire frames and medium fidelity designs for testing and gathering feedback
- Design high fidelity prototypes with micro interactions, interaction states and responsive behavior.
- Be able to hand these off to developers.
- Manage and expand company’s design system
- Communicate and discuss design ideas with cross-functional teams.
Skills and requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working as a UX/Product designer or relevant position
- Experience working with highly organized asset libraries and design systems
- Strong grip over UX/UI principles and best practices
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in solving business and design problems with research
- Able to take ownership, drive the design process and prioritize tasks as per business requirements
- Proficiency with design software like Figma, Sketch etc.