- Writing the front-end code and building the user interface.
- Debugging code errors and troubleshooting software issues.
- Conducting live application tests and tweaks.
- Researching similar application designs and user interface modules.
- Updating web applications in line with user trends.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Previous experience of 3+ years as a Frontend Engineer-React JS.
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with Nodejs, ExpressJS, Bootstrap etc
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Knowledge of tools like Jira ,Git and Bitbucket etc.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of SQL Databases, MySQL, MS SQL is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is a plus.
Why join ZekiExperts?
- When you start at ZekiExperts, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
- Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
- Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
- We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and Insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.