Zeropoint IT is a Belgian company working in Pakistan since 2007. We are providing a learning and creative environment. We are looking for a Back-end Architect to work with our prestigious client. The job demands an innovative and autonomous approach.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information System or Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8-10+ Years of web applications development experience preferably in PHP using modern frameworks like Symfony / Laravel.
- Contribute to design and develop high-quality software for highly scalable applications.
- Write code using SOLID design principles and follow TDD approach with 100% code coverage.
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable Microservices based architecture.
- Should be able to contribute to Server management using delta blue and/or forge.
- Excellent understanding of Git process flow and usage of Git.
- Good understanding and working experience of Restful APIs.
- Ability to use caches efficiently (Redis / Memcache)
- Knowledge of ELK stack will be a huge plus.
- Advanced level of Elastic search experience (Query DSL / Mapping types/ Aggregations)
- Familiarity with Linux Operating System and Command Line Interface.
- Nice to have AWS cloud services (S3, Cloudfront, Route 53, etc).
- Interact with other tech leads to understands technology directions/changes, Standards, and best practices.
- Basic knowledge in at least one message queue system (Rabbit-MQ / Kafka)
- Excellent communication skills for being a direct point of contact with the customer.
- Flexible skills to be able to learn new technologies quickly and easily migrate between different PHP and Non-PHP based technologies.
What do we offer to you at Zeropoint IT?
- Attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
- Medical coverage.
- Provident Fund.
- Monthly and Eid bonuses.
- Great working environment.
- Training and learning opportunities.
- Regular office hours with flexible timings.
- Sports, meals, and recreational activities.