DivisionZeta Technologies is a young yet energetic company backed by a pool of seasoned professionals having over a decade of experience in providing IT and Telecom services which is reliable, professional, and sensitive to its customers’ needs.
Zeta Technologies has achieved excellence in providing business class and cutting edge IT and Telecom services due to vast experience in successfully handling large-scale projects.
Role importance for Zeta Technologies?
The IT department is responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s IT systems and for providing efficient technology/desktop support to all business users.
The department is responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics, plus enhancing and developing the IT provision extended within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the administrator of server hardware and operating systems; monitor, report, and resolve system problems; propose policies and procedures relating to systems administration, security, and data storage; and assist in the implementation of such policies and procedures
- Responsible for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows Client and Server-based platform. Should be involved in Active Directory Administration and User/Groups provisioning.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and patch operating systems, network operating systems, system utility software, applications, and third-party software on commonly used operating systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain backup and disaster recovery plans for servers.
- Maintain updated local documentation on all aspects of servers and other equipment.
- Provide remote support to end-users in all aspects of a functional corporate network including Microsoft Windows, Network connectivity, Wi-Fi connectivity, Printing, Mobile Device Management, etc.
- Perform administration and maintenance of network devices like switches, firewalls, access points, etc.
- Be willing to work off-hours when necessitated by business requirements or system failures.
- Purchase of equipment when needed.
- Good communication skills.
- Quick Problem resolving skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have hands-on experience on Active Directory
- Must have worked on ROAMING Profiles
- Should have worked in a high availability environment
- Should be familiar with securing a network
- CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCITP or MCSA certified.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a System / Network Administrator
- Experience in Windows Server 2012/2016,
- Anti-virus installation, clean up and protective measures
- Ability to learn new tools as required
- 3+ years’ recent experience in Networking.
- 3+ years’ experience with Windows Server operating systems & technologies
- Working experience of setting and implementation of Data Center and its Operation
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2012/2016/2019) /desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10)
- Managing deployments/rollouts
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including backbone infrastructure issues
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
NOTE: Zeta Technologies has the right to cross-check all provided academic qualifications & experience certificates at any stage. Fake or false information can lead to disqualification