We are looking for an experienced Laravel back-end developer to work with us at Zido; a promising upcoming small startup which is introducing a new perspective & take on the e-commerce and the classifieds sector. The back-end developer shall be hired full-time based in Karachi office and must have the following expertise and specifications:
- Laravel (5.2+)
- Mobile App API Experience Mandatory.
- Have deployed dashboards and made analytics (Line chart, graphs etc).
- WebRTC, possibly live streams/calling & alike experience or familiarity preferred.
- PHP Racket/Web-Socket Experience to implement real-time means such as Refreshing Posts,'like counts' etc.
- cPanel & WHM Hosting and alike experience
- Know-how of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Specifically, EC2.
- The above job specifications, and
- Minimum 2-3 years expertise at Laravel framework
- 3+ Years’ experience in PHP.
- English Proficiency
- Typing speed of 70-100+ WPM (This shows you know your way around, and can research topics and mitigate any developmental problems on your own. Possibly submit proof via typeracer or so.)
- Actual Project and Portfolio under their belt (Do share this along with your CVs).
- Willing to join immediately.
We are looking to provide permanent jobs, with performance-based bonuses and handsome packages. With developmental background ourselves so we believe we are pretty open-minded and understanding, and shall provide a great stable working environment.