We have UK base website's deals textile goods, looking for a Senior SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Expert to lead our web marketing and analytics activities Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
SEO specialists conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies for Ecommerce Store UK Base.
- Digital Marketing expert and able to generate quick sale through Social media channels
- Prioritize keywords to attract the target audience.
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on performance
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and fixe
- Optimize website content, landing pages
- Direct off-page optimization with the help of new SEO techniques.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and Expertly in Search Consul others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
- Should be ability blogging on Ecommerce website
- Proven SEO experience -Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Console, Bing, SEMrush, Majestic etc.)
- Ability to provide technical analysis of web current position
- Understanding the Store competitor’s strategies and their overall performance to provide insight into the competitive nature of the clients industry.
- Selecting and targeting the right keywords for the Website. Using a variety of SEO tools, how often they are searched, and how many of the Website competitors are listed for these keywords.
- Provide the Website with reviews of the current site before implementing any onsite changes.