AAA Associates is looking for a graphic designer who can use two or three-dimensional art to create visual concepts, design logos and layout designs for print and electronic media including websites, magazines, brochures, user interfaces, product labels, reports and advertisements.
Applicant must understand how to communicate brands visually and effectively.
The duties and responsibilities of a Graphic Designer
• Translating company’s needs and branding strategies into design strategies
• Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools
• Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
• Collaborating with marketing team, content writer and other professionals to create media
• Articulating and pitching design concepts to clients, art directors and others Graphic Designers need a wide range of skills to visually convey concepts. Important skills and qualifications include:
• Mastery of graphic design software (like Adobe suite and other designer tools)
• Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
• Demonstrated portfolio showing creative design
• Ability to evaluate choices critically, with the company needs in mind
• Ability to communicate design choices clearly
• Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
AAA Associates is to be “The Real Estate“ firm with most satisfied customers. AAA Associate (A Real Estate) incorporates proven, professional state of-the-art techniques specializing in the marketing, listing and selling of new and resale luxury homes, 1 and 2 bed apartments, Studios, Offices, Shops ...Read More