1. Monitoring building repair & maintenance performance.
2. Coordination & Communication with the client / Head Office / & Departments.
3. Resolving the customer complaint if it is in serious nature.
4. Solving the disputes between the AAA employees.
5. Identify the budget need of AAA -FM for smooth & effective operation.
6. Monitor all contract supplier services performance in project site.
7. Monitor the AAA-FM staff performance on daily basis and maintain accurate information per staff member relating to disciplinary and performance issues.
8. Conduct regular meetings with staff and staff briefings to inform staff of ongoing operational issues, to identify problem areas, and seek solutions to resolve such issues and problems.
9. Help technical staff for technical evaluation & procurement of equipment.
10. Execution & monitoring of training conduct for AAA-FM employees.
11. To check that agreed work by staff or contractors satisfactorily completed
AAA-FM takes into account pro-actively all soft and hard integrated Facility Management services comprising Facility Operations and Maintenance, complete Documentation Facility Systems and Equipments, Staffing Solutions and Support Services, Facility Development and Space Management, Corporate Real ...Read More