· Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
· Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
· Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
· Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
· Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
· Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
· Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
· Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.