1. Bookkeeping of all AAN Accounts (bank and cash) and update general ledger on daily basis.
2. Process employee-initiated and other related expenses / payments.
3. Produce periodic cash flow statements to issue alerts where needed.
4. Prepare Management Accounts (multiple reports, periodic, project based, client based, variances etc.) and keep a dashboard on projects delivery (on accrual basis).
5. Seek guidance (from Technical Manager) on tax matters and take actions as advised (tax calculations, deductions, payments, issuance of tax certificates etc.) and support the Manager in AAN Tax Returns.
6. Ensure compliance to AAN’s financial control systems and any external regulatory requirements as Association of Persons (AoP).
7. Prepare monthly accounts and profit & loss accounts on accrual basis by recognizing the revenue and cost of each project based on percent completion method.
8. Prepare quarterly / half yearly / annual accounts by using the same basis (including bank reconciliations).
9. Identification of fixed costs of the organization and identification of reasonable basis (activity-based costing) to allocate these costs to different projects.
10. Manage the cash at office, cash at bank and cheque books.
11. Liaise with the Auditors / Tax Advisors and prepare requisite documentation for periodic audits.
12. Any other task could be assigned by Operations Advisor / Technical Advisor as per organisations needs.
AAN ASSOCIATES is a multidisciplinary development and communication consulting firm extending advisory and implementation services to multi / bilateral donors, UN agencies, public entities, non-profit organizations, and businesses. AAN specialises in institutional and organizational development, res ...Read More