1. Position details
Position title: Receptionist/Front Desk Officer
Position summary: The incumbent will be responsible for front desk secretarial and administrative duties. Secretarial duties shall involve coordinating internal and external meetings, and administrative duties shall involve managing calls, filing and scanning documents, managing stationary, attendance & leave records, travel arrangements etc.
þ Full time
28 - 35 years
2. Experience skills (necessary to perform the job completely)
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management, from an established local university.
· 3 - 5 years of formal experience.
· Experience in a professional working environment will be an added advantage.
· Fluency in spoken English, with intermediate English writing skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft office tools (outlook, power point, word and excel).
· Proven ability to manage telephone calls, couriered mail, emails, and faxes.
· Proven rapport building ability with external and internal stakeholders (particularly over the phone).
· Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong work ethic, and conscientious approach.
3. Major role responsibilities
· Managing the reception area - clients, vendors, and other external stakeholders.
· Receiving and managing calls, couriers, emails and faxes.
· Managing internal conference room bookings, and coordinating external client meetings (meeting locations, timings, travel arrangements etc.).
· Scanning and filing documents, and managing organizational stationery.
· Karachi - DHA, Phase 8.