· To take responsibility for being the first point of contact for all callers to the Customer Service Centre and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
· To ensure that all calls to the Customer Service Centre are dealt with promptly, in line with agreed standards and targets.
· To have full knowledge and ability to access all services, including translation services to help meet the individual needs of our customers.
· To establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team approach’ to the delivery of the Customer Service Centre’s performance standards and the business objectives. Liaise with colleagues in local offices, contractors and other partner agencies as appropriate to resolve enquiries.
· To ensure that customers are advised of alternative communication methods including voicemail and email facilities.
· To follow current procedures when transferring a call to another member of staff or for specialist advice. Ensuring that team members are kept up to date with any information received following attendance at meetings whilst representing the Customer Service Centre.
· To take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries presented to the Customer Service Centre, identify customer needs, and utilising appropriate questioning and listening skills to identify and offer appropriate solutions.
· To ensure that all computerised systems are used effectively to help process customer enquiry and accurately maintaining all records in a time critical environment. Deal with all calls received within the Customer Service Centre in line with current Service Level Agreements, policies and procedures.
· Carry out all administrative tasks relating to the Customer Service Centre and any necessary follow-up work in relation to incoming calls.
· To complete Customer Satisfaction Surveys and all outbound activities in line with team objectives.
· To maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Group departments, services, policies and procedures in relation to the role.
· To identify ways in which the team can further improve performance and service delivery to customers (hurdles, sessions, improvisation).
· To ensure a clear knowledge and understanding of team objectives and priorities and how the individual role will contribute to the achievements. To provide support and assistance to colleagues within the team through training, coaching and adopting good team ethics.
· To develop Group’s commitment to equal opportunities and to promote non discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
· To undertake any such additional duties that are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list but to indicate the main responsibilities of the post. It will be reviewed periodically to take into account changes and developments in service requirements. Any changes will be discussed fully with the jobholder.
For over 23 years, Abacus Consulting has been offering cutting-edge business solutions helping organizations to transform their visions into realities through a combination of latest business methodologies and technological tools. The business value offered by Abacus Consulting has a deep scale, ...
For over 23 years, Abacus Consulting has been offering cutting-edge business solutions helping organizations to transform their visions into realities through a combination of latest business methodologies and technological tools. The business value offered by Abacus Consulting has a deep scale, ...Read More