Assist the DSM in planning for the territory by
-Providing information on the market environment to help estimate the Demand of Specific Products on a yearly basis.
-Submitting the inventory requirement at C & F level/distributor level to DSM as per sales plan
-Preparing the sales promotion plan through field activation programs, in shop activities etc
-Reviewing sales & provide rolling forecast every month
-Informing to DSM the stock availability of promotional materials
-Keep Expenses As per Budget
1. Executing the sales promotion plan on a monthly basis .
2. Make a proper record of all the sales promotion activities and their expenses along with
the sales generated from the promotions (feed back on efficacy of the various campaigns)
"1. Ensure execution of SKU Wise , Monthly Achievement of Sales Plan
2. Implement the Sales Schemes under approval from the DSM
1. Monitor Distributor Performance
2. Review existing distribution network.
3. Motivate the distributors & dealers with regular communication by phone, letter or visiting them
4. Sort out their issues & concerns regarding accounts, price, competition, demand generation & schemes
1. Ensure Monthly collection by continuous follow ups
2. Address all the complaints / suggestions received from the distributor’s /dealers / customers.
3. Ensure all government approvals and coordinate with the C & F’s and RSM for running the business in the Region.
4. Monitor all activities pertaining to competition in the territory and report the same to DSM on a regular basis.
For over 23 years, Abacus Consulting has been offering cutting-edge business solutions helping organizations to transform their visions into realities through a combination of latest business methodologies and technological tools. The business value offered by Abacus Consulting has a deep scale, is ...Read More