Manager – Portfolio Management
The Manager Portfolio Management is responsible for managing Micro-credit portfolio of assignment organizations.
Master’s in Business Administration, ACCA, CFA.
5-7 years of banking, microfinance or investment experience with a proven track record of concluding financial transactions.
- Together with the Team, prepare and finalize ratings of the borrowers based on Institutional Rating System
- Assist in finalizing credit proposals for approval by senior management
- Conduct commercial negotiations with the borrowers
- Ensure the soundness of borrower’s portfolio quality, assess and interpreting financial information of the borrowers
- Assist in Monitoring / supervising the assigned portfolio
- Assure timely repayments from borrowers
- Manage relationships with assigned credit portfolio companies.