1. Manage procurement initiatives and projects in PAR while supporting MENA BU and Group Procurement strategies.
2. Lead RFPs, Negotiations and all bidding exercises where possible and support internal stakeholders.
3. Appoint vendors and agencies while ensuring Purchasing Policy, Payment terms and taxation compliance. Maintain a database of vendors.
4. Engage internal stakeholders in procurement strategies development to maximize ROI. Drive governance and compliance to MENA Purchasing Policy.
6. Accountable for maximizing procurement involvement across $35M in indirect spend
7. Act as a Single POC for all PAR Procurement (Tenders/pitches, negotiations, and contracting).
8. Introduce necessary control mechanisms and drive governance of the MENA Purchasing Policy.
9. Ensure acceptance and application company payment terms on all purchases. Provide necessary support to internal stakeholders to ensure contract terms & conditions are negotiated and agreed productively and efficiently.
For over 23 years, Abacus Consulting has been offering cutting-edge business solutions helping organizations to transform their visions into realities through a combination of latest business methodologies and technological tools. The business value offered by Abacus Consulting has a deep scale, is ...Read More