· Proactively manage efficient team delivery and output within agreed service levels and business targets.
· Effectively manage business processes within the team, such as time and attendance and ACT reporting, to ensure customer satisfaction and accurate flow of information to internal sources.
· Resolve escalated enquiries and complaints, taking responsibility for the action required where necessary.
· Conduct return to work interviews after absenteeism.
· Conduct call monitoring either by listening into recorded calls or live calls and subsequently undertakes coaching sessions with team members.
· Regularly appraise and review staff in line with company methodology i.e. ABU.
· Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
· Take direct control of team retention levels. Use company methodology and own initiatives to ensure retention targets are achieved.
· Provide motivation and management of the team members in order to maintain required levels of retention, attendance and operational excellence.
· Provide clear and constructive feedback to both good and bad performers.
Disseminates information received from client contact point to the team members as soon as possible and ensure that the team members are fully briefed on information received.