We are looking for an Accounts Manager who can manage and handle Finance/Accounts and Banks related Matters.
Experienced Candidates & ACCA Qualified are encouraged to apply.
- Reviewing the performance of company and report on key issues to CEO on daily basis
- Reviewing and gaps identification in existing accounting process and recommendations for improvement
- Presenting financial reports to the company head and informal meeting on weekly basis
- Managing Accounts Payable including receiving, registering, verifying and processing all invoices, overseeing that transactions are authorized and correctly recorded
- Managing Accounts Receivable including collecting credit advises, checking them for their authorization and posting in Accounting system
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
- Redesigning and implementation of internal control and ensuring its effectiveness
- Attending stock take on weekly basis and reconciling it with our system
- Analyzing cash flow position of company on daily basis by projecting future sources and needs
- Maintaining banking relationships on the matters related to export/Import LCs, CAD, and Loans
- Providing Project Cost Report on monthly basis
- Performing other assignments as assigned by management, such as administration and company head.