The applications must be submitted before 18th July, 2018 COB through the following link:
Application Form Link: ********************************************
A national level NGO working since 1972 on Education, Advocacy, Health & Hygiene, Livelihoods, Disaster Risk Reduction. The NGO is implementing a project in Muzaffargarh and Tharparkar require services of:
Subject Specialist (Female/Male) –English, Urdu, Science, Math of primary level (3 in Tharparkar & 3 in Muzaffargarh)
The Subject Specialist is expected to perform the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
· Conduction of project related field activates in Government Girls Primary Schools
· Ensure and make efforts for child rights implementation in project area
· Organize hands on training for respective school teachers using interactive learning approaches
· Submission of reports and case studies to project coordinator
· Conduct regular monthly progress review and planning meeting at district level
· Any other assignment which is mandatory to achieve the objectives of the program
· Able to travel to relevant district project schools and other project areas.
Masters/M.Ed. (have good command on Math’s and English)
Experience: Minimum 3 years working as teacher and some experience as trainer.
Language Requirements: Fluency in written and spoken Urdu and English + Sindhi language for Tharparkar Sindh.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job categories without regard to race, colour, age, religion, caste, sex, national origin, disability or handicap. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Adult Basic Education Society (ABES) was established in 1971. It has been registered with the Government under the Societies Registration Act 1860 and with the Central Board of Revenue, Islamabad as a non-profit organization ABES, a non- sectarian organization, operating under the sponsorship and su ...Read More