US, Texas, Plano based MS D365 software development and consulting company requires a techno-functional D365 Finance professional. Selected candidates will work from their home in Pakistan in accord with the US Central time zone.
Relocation to the US is possible, but not promised.
Required: Dynamics AX D365 Functional Consultant- (Finance, SCM, Production, Project Accounting, Retail).
This person will have a wider understanding of ERP business processes from a Financial Management perspective with a background of delivery of large-scale ERP solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Take ownership of all aspects of the Financial Management module, working with the business stakeholders and successful delivery of the program
• Assist with kick-offs, requirement gathering, and knowledge transfer sessions; evaluate the client business processes and provide Business requirement document
• Analyze client requirements and objectives, suggest Business Re-Engineering processes, eliminate non-value addition processes and derive how best the software can address clients’ business process
• Perform Fit-gap analysis, convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
• In order to ensure End to end business solution be delivered, need to work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements
• Configure and showcase Financial Management processes/systems as to how the solution meets client business requirements like Chart of Accounts, Consolidation of Accounts, Financial Reporting per Business unit/department, Exchange Rates, Intercompany Accounting, Ledger Accruals and Allocations, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash and Bank Management
• Should have experience in handling SIT, End user training, UAT and Go Live
• Should have experience in data migration activities and approach for it
• Test and deploy Microsoft Dynamics system, including executing the pilot/implementation/deployment of new requirements or enhancements to the Workday application and integration support
• Engage with customer project managers, defining customer strategies and requirements, guide customers through the implementation process, configure the application according to customer requirements, develop data conversion plans . Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to customers.
• Work with customer to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
• Total 7- 10 years of work experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX2012/Dynamics 365 for operation Implementations.
• 5+ years' understanding of and primary responsibility for solutions in Financial and Project Management Accounting and also multi-country and multi- currency AX implementations in D 365 F&O or other AX versions
• Strong and proven experience of implementing AX with at least 3 End-End AX / ERP implementation experience
• Has experience on Integration of Dynamics365 for operations with other applications and CRM
• Must have expertise knowledge & experience on Project Management & Accounting, Fixed Assets, AP/AR, General Ledger, Supply chain, Taxation and Audit
• Awareness on Power BI and reporting tools added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted via email and phone call