Job: “Customer Service Specialist International”
Timings: 8 hours shift
Requirements (Education): O-Level / A-Level / Intermediate / Bachelors
No. of Vacancies: 03
Individual having the Ability to read, writes, and speaks English fluently with good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
• Ability to work in a blended operations and customer development role
• Self-motivated, assertive, and respond to brand metrics.
• Manages complex transnational or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above their own interests.
• If you are self-driven and entrepreneurial with the desire to grow both personally and professionally, then you can be an integral part of our continued expansion.