We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
· Drive the company’s financial planning
· Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
· Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
· Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
· Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
· Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
· Manage vendor relationships
· Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
· Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
· Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
· Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
· Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
· In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
· Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
· Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
· Ability to strategize and solve problems
· Strong leadership and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and people skills
· An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
· CPA is a strong advantage
· BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
ABTACH provide latest technologies related to IT. The rising trend of mobile applications and customized apps for businesses to reach their customers quickly, has influenced the market on large. Our mobile applications services help businesses to grow at fastest rate. We walk with the technology tre ...Read More