The aim is to state the overall significance of the job from the organisation's perspective.
IT officer provides timely support to CBD & CS&L by issuing and collecting handhelds on daily basis, SFO data sending, and follow-up on IT related matter with head office-IT team for timely closure. IT Officer is responsible for maintaining high level of system integrity by executing accurate and timely customer invoices and relevant processes in SAP.
· Keep handheld in safe custody and highlight any damage/theft of handheld to relevant stakeholders (IT Head Office, CBD,BM)
· Issue or receive daily handheld to sales representatives against their signature
· Troubleshoot and solve issues with the help of IT Head Office and hand over proper and updated handhelds to sales reps
· Synchronize all Handhelds with SFO to fetch data for billing
· Communicate with BM/RM to share any serious operational issues on the spot, getting alignment on solutions
Company Assets and IT Support:
· Take care of the company IT assets.
· Log on IT related complaints through helpdesk and follow up with Head Office IT department.
· Clear all open orders in system on daily basis.
· Process daily orders for Modern Retail, High Frequency Store, Global Customer, Utility Store Corp, Canteen Departmental Stores, Sub-D
· Responsible for generating Pick list, van load summary, Invoices and delivery note for National Accounts
· Process manual order request in line with BM/RM guidelines and DM approval in exceptional cases
· Check if all applicable discounts/TPR are inducted on invoices and in case of any error; highlight the matter to the manager.
· Print CMR as per verification from accounts department
· Process bill amendments (load changes) as per BM/RM guidelines
· Process full returns and partial returns
· Executes any partial and full trade returns in SAP and generates new invoices, top sheet and return report for Supply Officers to follow the return process as per SOPs.
· Make Execution loss tracking sheet
· Generate Invoice report on daily basis
Cross Functional Collaboration:
· Coordinates with CBD/SS/IT/Admin/Security for cross functional collaboration on related business issues to solve them efficiently.
· Perform other related tasks as assigned by the manager
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum graduate in technical field. (IT Graduate or equivalent with relevant experience)
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience
· Good communication skills.
· MS Excel Skills
· Highly Analytical Skills
· IT Troubleshooting
· Functional Competencies
· Provide timely support to CBD/CSL on IT hardware, software, and internet connectivity.
· Timely synchronization and handing over of HHT.
· Accurate and timely customer order and invoice processing.
· Manual order processing as per rolled out SOP.
· Follow-up with SFO & S&D team for upgrading routes in HH.
· Daily invoice reconciliation, sales facilitation & collection process with coordination of finance team.
· Clear all O/S open items in SAP on a daily basis.
Abudawood Pakistan (ADP), originating from the heartland of Saudi Arabia is the one of the largest multinational distribution company in Pakistan to have acquired the Distribution and Logistics business of consumer goods. We are globally known as Ismail Abudawood Trading Company (IATCO) and have 70 ...Read More