The aim is to state the overall significance of the job from the organisation's perspective.
Sub-D Supervisor lies under the umbrella of indirect business structure and is responsible for delivering the volume and value Targets at individual distributor level. He / She is responsible for managing distribution with respect to volume, value, trade segmentation, SRs and suppliers’ routes with optimal visit frequencies, monthly golden store execution plan, distributor inventory management and hiring of distributers and sub-D sales reps. Sub-D supervisor is expected to spend 90% of his time in the field and act as a custodian of on ground Sub-D sales operations.
- To train and coach the SR/Suppliers’ team on the job and provide them with the solutions to handle or resolve problems at trade level
- Documentation of the coaching memos to the SR identifying the strengths and opportunities along with way forward
Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Deals with differing situations requiring the identification and selection of solutions through the application of acquired knowledge by thinking within broad company policies, principles and objectives, under general direction
- Communicate the assigned value and volume of distributed target rationally amongst the distributors
- Communicate the monthly priorities down the line to distributors like Initiatives, promotions and rebates planned
- Successful implementation of the planned activities through all the distributors and daily follow up on the prescribed formats
Timely submission of distributors’ claims, fixed cost, KBD1, GS, secondary and primary sales and closing stocks etc.
Keep a record of weekly achievement of targets to avoid stock shortages and comply with CS&L shipment procedures
Proper communication of all the assignments done and proper record of Trade Budgets without concealing the facts and figures.
Golden Store Execution:
Enhance in store visibility and improve the volume share by assigning golden store targets, town wise
100% golden store target plan execution and activation with a replanted route riding with SRs at all distributors
Develop business in the designated towns by capitalizing on the strengths and improving upon the opportunities.
Golden Store back check with distributor and SR on Route Riding and recording all market and competition activities on prescribed MV Memo
Keep an eye on competition and report any publically available information on competition activities to the line manager on an official forum (send direct emails to the managers with picture of the field visit / customer site)
Be in touch with industry norms and keep an eye on the competition
Look after geographic expansion, build the infra-structure, enhance trade coverage, identify the opportunities and review the business plans
Identify the suburbs of a town with volume potential and assign infrastructure for proper coverage and feedback.
Act as a role model to promote ADP values, exhibits high level of ethical values, demonstrates cultural sensitivity, and maintains high personal visibility.
Safety, Health & Environment
Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures in the section in order to promote safe and healthy environment
Perform other related tasks as assigned by the manager
Salary & Benefits
Gross Salary Range: (PKR18,000 to PKR 24000) + Incentive
Fuel: As per company policy
Benefits: Annual Bonus + Provident Fund + Gratuity + Medical OPD + Health Insurance
THE PERSON MUST HAVE HIS OWN BIKE