The incumbent is responsible for executing warehouse operations as per company policy and guidelines. He is responsible for conducting the daily shipment and receiving operations. He should plan the warehouse shift operations efficiently by ensuring maximum labour productivity, reducing overtime and scheduling shipments accurately. He should also resolve conflicts and address employee concerns in a timely manner. He should be continuously engaged with his team, Warehouse Supervisor, Admin/Accounts and Supply Supervisor to resolve any operations issues.
· Accurate identification and reporting of excess, damage and shortages to WH Supervisor/BM/RM. Proper storage of the above mentioned stocks at assigned location.
· Compliance of all SOP's (shipment, receiving, D&S, storage, inventory count).
· Timely loading and dispatch of trade vans.
· Timely highlight close expiry SKU's to WAREHOUSE supervisors so information could be shared with relevant stakeholders.
· POSM Management/Tracking.
· Accurate and timely picking and segregation.
· Ensure daily physical count & reporting to WAREHOUSE supervisors.
· Maintain & update all documentation as per SOPs/Business Practices.
· Team Work
· Interpersonal/Communication skills
· Administration skills
· Analytical skills
· Stress Tolerance
· Flexible with schedule when business demand changes
· Has a sense of responsibility and ownership
· Works cooperatively with others (co-workers, internal customers, cross functions)
Education & Experience:
Minimum Bachelors with minimum 1 year of relevant experience in warehouse management.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary Range: Rs. 17,000 – 23,000/-
Benefits: Annual Bonus + Provident Fund + Gratuity + Medical OPD + Health Insurance
Abudawood Pakistan (ADP), originating from the heartland of Saudi Arabia is the one of the largest multinational distribution company in Pakistan to have acquired the Distribution and Logistics business of consumer goods. We are globally known as Ismail Abudawood Trading Company (IATCO) and have 70 ...Read More