Access Imagination was formed early this year, with the potential of Cutting Edge technology. We have many local and international clients in Web & Graphics fields.
Access Imagination has the skills, talent and expertise to reliably deliver professional results. Our mastery encompasses Graphics designing, Web designing & Web development.
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Expert that will lead the strategy development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns to various digital channels SEO/SEM/SMM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Prior SEO experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO/SEM & SMM.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
What We're Looking For:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing the social media strategy for the company.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Ad words Campaign Management.
- Managed Keyword Research/Analysis & On-Page Optimization.
- Competitors Link Building Analysis.
- Websites on-page and off-page SEO Monitoring.
- Driving Potential Traffic on Websites.
- Onsite Analysis using different tools.
- Basic WordPress or content management experience.
- Salary Growth: 5% per 6 Month.
- Downtown office (parking provided).
- Be part of a fast growing, well-funded, start-up.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Job Timing: 9:00 pm – 5:00 am.
- Required education: Bachelor's.
- Required experience: 2-3 years.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.