· Point of contact for all the administrative issues of PESP consultants.
· Coordinate all logistical arrangements for the staff, including accommodation, transport and flight bookings
· Arrange the quotations & assist in procurement process when needed (including arrangement of three vendors as per process)
· Update the drivers serving & tax record sheet, Leave schedule sheet of drivers and support staff, on monthly basis and vehicle fuel record
· Manage and update drivers roaster
· Property and generator maintenance of office and three staff houses
· Manage office day to day procurement includes stationary, grocery and printer’s toners
· Manage the ‘project diary’ including updating contact lists, in-country lists, notification of advisor visits etc.
· Ensure all vehicles are being maintained, and that the drivers are following ASO’s transport policies.
· Provide logistical support to staff for meeting and workshop including refreshments, attendance sheet, periderms and printing material
· Assist to update the asset register and asset tagging on monthly basis
· Prepare and verify advance adjustment of drivers
· Distribute tax challan forms to the vendors
· Verification of overtime of support staff and vehicle’s log books
· Any other task that need to address as per requirement