We’re looking for a highly motivated, talented and technically strong iOS/Android developer to join our growing team to work on some incredible mobile app projects.
We’re looking for individuals that can comfortably deliver exceptional results for our clients, and have the potential to mentor/coach junior iOS/Android developers.
Our team can support you to push yourself and create great solutions that our clients highly value & you’ll be proud of.
What you will need is a strong ability in Objective C or Swift, a portfolio of apps, a good understanding of OOP techniques, an analytical problem-solving mind, a good knowledge of mobile software development and technologies including MVC and OOD. A strong knowledge of UI Design, Agile Development and Mobile UX would also be a significant advantage.
· Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Experience in integrating mobile applications to Web Services.
- Objective-C and Swift skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Solid knowledge of Objective-C and Swift, and completed project you can show us.
- SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Maps.
- Integration of maps, geolocation services, push-notifications, social media APIs.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Excellent Understanding of the OOP principles.
- Experience with third-party services and APIs: Google APIs, Social Networks, Payment Systems.
- Posting Experiences to Apple App Store
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working with Signal R is a huge plus but not mandatory.
- Git Version Control / Source Tree
BSc in Computer Sciences or BS in Software Engineering.