1. Musht have strong grip on accounting concepts and charts of accounting.
2. Must have experience with double entries and Bookkeeping.
3. Verification of Financial statements (Balance sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow) and related Statements.
4. Evaluation and documentation of present accounting and internal control system.
5. Prepared financial statements of the organization according to relevant criteria.
6. Ensure reconciliation of all “Sub ledgers & General ledger” is performed on regular basis.
7. Monthly bank reconciliation statement of all bank accounts maintained to resolve any difference in a timely manner.