A leading software company based in US seeks a dynamic and results-oriented Accounting Manager for its offshore operations in Pakistan.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
· Ability to maintain statutory and management accounts for US and affiliated group entities
· Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
· Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
· Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
· Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
· Liaison with the Director of Reporting to ensure timely year end audit.
· CA/CPA qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ supervisory experience in a large corporate business
· Willing to work US Eastern time in offshore environment
· Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with MS Dynamics Great Plains accounting system is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines