We are looking for a Accounts Executive to manage all financial/Administrative duties, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Furthermore, supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions, prepare budget forecasts, Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements, report on the company’s financial health and liquidity. Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons
- Petty Cash Management
- Financial Statement Analysis