A well-reputed firm of Chartered Accountants based in Karachi is interested in accepting Resume of candidates who are competent, self-motivated and can add their technical skills/abilities in our Company by joining our team as an “Accounts Manager”.
The prospective candidate/ individual must leads and manage multiple accounting engagements to deliver quality accounting services to our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
“Please make sure that you have understood the criteria and the job role properly before applying”.
What we are looking for the candidates who have/are:
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards as pertinent in Pakistan, IFRS.
- Excellent correspondence and Interpersonal aptitudes.
- Knowledge of Pakistani tax laws.
- Knowledge of Corporate laws.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good IQ, problem-solving abilities.
- Self-Starter with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere and has a “can do approach”, ready to rapidly and effectively adjust to changing commands and preferences.
- Expert knowledge on the annual accounting audit/ and income tax return filing with related compliances.
- Must disclose a feeling of direness around crucial needs; however, work smoothly, autonomously, and proficiently under strain.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and other IT tools and systems.
- IFRS by FBR.
- Commitment to ensuring client privacy, even inside the firm, as appropriate.
Must be holding one of the following certification or qualification to be considered for this position:
- CA/ICMA Finalist (Preferred), M.COM/MBA having excellent knowledge of all matters related to Companies law/ rule/ guideline/ compliance/ regulation and IFRS.
- 5-7 years of working experience in a managerial role in the Accounts department.
- Overseeing client account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all financial accounting across the firm.
- Prepare a monthly consolidated management account and report to senior management.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for the company/clients.
- Appraise and update the firm’s accounting policies as per the IFRS standard and process internal controls.
- Liaise with internal auditors for operational audits.
- Understanding and documenting clients, business, priorities, and goals, and driving prompt resolution of client issues to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Prior experience required that involved processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Proactive participation in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies & procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process & system changes.
- Review and ensure compliance with the Accounting Standards and other regulations.
- Assure that the company’s accounts replicate factual and correct tax position.
- Establish and maintain an effective affiliation with tax authorities and consultants.
- Assure maintenance of all records as per applicable Corporate Laws.
- Assure and commune key changes relating to law/compliances which impact the business.