1. Managing receivable accounts with emphasis on providing the management hierarchy with a detailed analysis of weekly and monthly estimation reports.
2. Send reminders to customers for payments after the expiry of the credit period.
3. Send customer weekly and monthly sales report
4. Prepare individual customer statement as when required
5. Resolving issues of customers related too invoices or delivery of goods through coordination with production manager.
6. Communicate with customers to confirm deliver to significant invoices.
7. Receive payments in software.
8. Record monthly sales in software.
9. Aging analysis of debtor on regular basis and ensure that no bad debt occur.
10. Collection of cheque from customers.
11. Review of customer invoices.
12. Collection of challans.