Purpose of the role
This position will be responsible for Hyderabad base administration and logistic functions, including fleet management, contract handling and inventory.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field and/or relevant technical qualification
- Minimum 03 years of overall experience with 1 year in relevant field in development sector
- Follow procurement and supply plans as per defined procedures.
- Ensure that all procurement is done in accordance with good business practices (ethics) and the value for money principles.
- Follow up with vendors/ suppliers for submission of the monthly payments invoice and review of documents.
- Submission of the monthly payments to finance under framework contracts/ LP and direct purchases.
- Ensure the timely delivery of material purchased (monitor the lead time for each delivery)
- Liaise with Sr. Log Manager and Log & Pharma officer in preparation of purchase requests, assessment tables and submission of purchase dossiers.
- Conduct regular fleet inspection and reporting.
- Work with vendors/suppliers to ensure availability of fleet vehicles and fuelling as per field work plan of the program.
- Preparation and timely submission of the monthly fuel consumption reports of the vehicles & generator.
- Responsible for office and guest house in good condition and for smooth running of the office and stay in guest house.
- Follow Action Against Hunger’s physical inventory management requirements (organisation, cleaning, ventilation, protection from external elements, etc).
- Responsible for tagging of the inventory list and to keep the updated list of all the inventory in the office, warehouse and guesthouse.
- Be accountable at all times for all items in the office and compound that are under his/her responsibility.
- Manage office desk (mails, phone calls, stationery) and compound, including parking lot.
- Induct, train and supervise runners, drivers, security guards and contractual maintenance workers.
- Consolidation of weekly field planning to assign fleet vehicles to teams
Program team and Security
- Follow submission of purchase requests (PL) on LINK and ensure validation as per assigned thresholds.
Requester, Sr Log Manager, Log and Pharma Officer, Fin Manager
- Provide logistics support to the team in trainings
Program team and Log and Pharma Officer, Sr. Log Manager & Security
· Organization & Planning
· Analysis & Resolution of Problem/Conflicts
· Gender sensitive
· Adaptability & Flexibility
· Capacity to deal with difficult situation
· Result Orientation
· Effective Communication
Parameters of success:
· Timely submission of the relevant reports.
· Timely procurement of the LP and direct purchases.
· Timely submission of payment documents.
· Optimal utilization of the vehicles.
· Ensure that all ACF policies (conflict of interest, child protection etc.) followed while conducting procurement.
· Ensure the availability of all Logistics documentation / record for audit purpose.
Female professionals are strongly encourage to Apply