Tasks & responsibilities
· Ensure that team checklist is complete in the start of the data collection.
· Responsible for the entire data collection from the community.
· Meetings with community key person’s/stake holders to explain survey objective.
· Conduct interviews from the mothers / caregivers in the community
· Conduct detailed Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) and Key Informants Interviews (KIIs) with the Govt. staff in BHUs, community elders and community leaders.
· To support the Survey Representative in any other activities related to the data collection.
· Support the team to ensure quality anthropometry (MUAC, Height, and Weight) of 6-59 months Children and pregnant and lactating women
· To provide quality data to the Data field supervisors
· Attend Morning, Evening session in data collection days
· Highly organized individual, punctual, capable of handling multiple priorities, meeting deadlines, and managing time effectively.
· Manage any other issues related to the task in field during data collection and report to line supervisor.
· Follow confidentiality and security procedures to ensure respondent's privacy is protected.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIP
· Good understanding of the community to develop linkages with community for smooth data collection.
· Good understanding of Pashtu, URDU and English languages
· Previous work experiences in Nutrition and health program will be preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field and/or relevant technical qualification Minimum 02 years of overall experience and 01 year in relevant field in development sector
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Good mobilization and reporting skills.
· Proficiency in Urdu and Pashto.
· Ability to work independently as well as an effective team player
· Preference will be given to local area candidates
FOR A WORLD FREE FROM HUNGER FOR FOOD. AGAINST HUNGER AND MALNUTRITION. FOR CLEAN WATER. AGAINST KILLER DISEASES. FOR CHILDREN THAT GROW UP STRONG. AGAINST LIVES CUT SHORT. FOR CROPS THIS YEAR, AND NEXT. AGAINST DROUGHT AND DISASTER. FOR CHANGING MINDS. AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE. FOR FREEDO ...Read More