Tasks & responsibilities
· Ensure that team checklist is complete in the start of the data collection.
· Responsible for the entire data collection from the community.
· Meetings with community key person’s/stake holders to explain survey objective.
· Conduct interviews from the mothers / caregivers in the community
· Conduct detailed Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) and Key Informants Interviews (KIIs) with the Govt. staff in BHUs, community elders and community leaders.
· To support the Survey Representative in any other activities related to the data collection.
· Support the team to ensure quality anthropometry (MUAC, Height, and Weight) of 6-59 months Children and pregnant and lactating women
· To provide quality data to the Data field supervisors
· Attend Morning, Evening session in data collection days
· Highly organized individual, punctual, capable of handling multiple priorities, meeting deadlines, and managing time effectively.
· Manage any other issues related to the task in field during data collection and report to line supervisor.
· Follow confidentiality and security procedures to ensure respondent's privacy is protected.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIP
· Good understanding of the community to develop linkages with community for smooth data collection.
· Good understanding of Pashtu, URDU and English languages
· Previous work experiences in Nutrition and health program will be preferred.
- Reporting and sharing of daily data with Field data supervisor/officer
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field and/or relevant technical qualification Minimum 02 years of overall experience and 01 year in relevant field in development sector
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
· Good mobilization and reporting skills.
· Proficiency in Urdu and Pashto.
· Ability to work independently as well as an effective team player
- Willing to work in the field.
- Previous experience in Nutrition program, community-based work, nutrition assessments
· Preference will be given to local area candidates