Purpose of the role
- Log & Pharma Officer is responsible for warehouse and supplies management and flow of nutritional and medical supplies for the programme.
- He / She ensures storage capacity, structural layout, hygienic condition, cold chain requirements, and availability of product handling equipment, appropriate documentation, expiries, disposals, timely reporting and transportation arrangements as per SOPs.
- Master's Degree or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharma- D) in relevant field from HEC recognized university
- Minimum 04 years of overall experience and 02 years in relevant field in development sector
- Bachelor's degree or Bachelors in Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy) in relevant field from HEC recognized University
- Minimum 06 years overall experience with 04 years in relevant field in development sector.
- Note: The candidate must be registered pharmacist with category 'A' pharmacy council in Sindh Pakistan.
- Ensure warehouse maintenance and supplies storage is in accordance with ACF standard and protocols.
- Ensure all the supplies and warehouse management tools and equipment for temperature regulation and backup power are available at base level.
- Ensure all supplies storage and stock management documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure an efficient supplies and drug management system in warehouse, in accordance with Drug Regulatory Authority and ACF standards.
- Supervise received supplies at Hyderabad warehouse and look after the dispatch process of supply distribution as per distribution plan and SRO.
- Coordinate with truck rental companies for efficient distribution of supplies.
- Coordinate with Partners warehouse officer for reception of supplies, submission of the monthly supplies report and ad hoc inspection of warehouses.
- Coordinate with Partners for supplies reconciliation and avoid gaps.
- Support inspection of warehouse and testing of supplies, in coordination with relevant authorities and team members.
- Prepare monthly Logistic reports of supplies, stocks and procurements.
- Conduct market surveys and update suppliers database.
- Ensure ACF procurement policies, procedures and good business practices (ethics) are followed for all procurements.
- Support purchase requests, RFQs, assessment tables and purchase dossiers.
- Follow procurements on LINK.
- Update contract follow up as per expenses and forecast budget for Hyderabad Logistic team.
- Induct, train and supervise runners and contractual maintenance workers.
- Ensure implementation of Kit-Log for all Logistic procedures
Sr Logistic Manager
- Logistic support for trainings, meetings and events of programme
- Follow procurement and supply plan of Logistic
Sr Logistic Manager
- Ensure Partner Warehouse Management is as per standards with proper documentation and provide training when needed.
Partners, Sr Log Mgr
- Support in contract management of Logistic
Sr Log Mgr
· Organization & Planning
· Analysis & Resolution of Problem/Conflicts
· Gender sensitive
· Adaptability & Flexibility
· Capacity to deal with difficult situation
· Result Orientation
· Effective Communication
Parameters of success:
· Supply storage and warehouse management is in accordance with ACF standard
· Good coordination with truck rental
· Efficient distribution of supplies
· Technical support provided to the partners warehouse focal persons regarding management of supplies
· Proper documentation of stocks in ACF warehouse and from Partners
· Timely submission of supplies and Log reports
Female professionals are strongly encourage to Apply