Purpose of the role:
Manage procurement files for Sindh Province while respecting Action Against Hunger and donors policies outlined in Kit Log.
He/She will manage all the procurement with the support of the SLM (HYD), LM (ISB) & SLCO, program and operations team.
Master's Degree in relevant field
Minimum 04 years of overall experience and 02 years in relevant field in development sector
Bachelor's degree in relevant field with minimum 06 years overall experience with 04 years in relevant field in development sector
1. Implementation of Log policies and procedures in Capital Office. (Reference to Kit log).
2. Overview status of PLs raised in link in compliance with PPP.
3. Orientation of new joiners on procurement procedures as well on Link.
4. Ensure that all procurement in Link are carried out in line with Kit Log / Donors / PPP validated procedure.
5. Procurement follow - up (PFU) properly filled and utilized for monitoring of all procurements extract from LINK.
6. Ensure the timely delivery of material purchased (monitor the lead time for each delivery)
7. Conduct market surveys to enhance the market knowledge & ensure updating of supplier data base
8. Ensure the frame work agreement for all regular supplies
9. Ensure that Supply Plans updated on regular basis
10. Complex Procurement: Generate RFQ/RFP as per PL, collect quotes from vendors, create assessment tables and obtain approvals as per procurement guidelines.
11. Coordinate with requester regarding selection of material, quality check at delivery and late delivery
12. Coordinate with logisticians to ensure the good delivery into stock, and order the regular supplies on time
13. Inform the logistics and the program with procurement progress and seek help when needed
14. Keep LINK updated with all relevant information regarding suppliers and markets
15. Archive all purchase dossiers (paper and scan versions) after final check
16. Ensure that the invoices have the proper required information in accordance with ACF procedures
17. Ensure that the invoices have the proper required information in accordance with ACF procedures
18. Coordinate with Finance to ensure good follow up of supplier’s payment
19. Any additional tasks, in line with the logistics team activities: gap coverage (holidays), specific short-term missions / assignments, humanitarian emergencies, training…
20. Ensure the participation in all meeting called by supervisor or ACF
1. Deployment of Kit Log procedures. Assist in the development of additional procedures if required; ensuring donor compliances.
2. Support in the logistics planning and identification of needs Senior Log Coordinator; Programs managers
3. Facilitate all requestors & Budget Holders during PLs preparation keeping PPP as base.
4. Development, deployment and update Supply Plan (SP)
5. Submission of Logistics monthly report (as per Kit Log)
6. Timely and responsive identification, rent, and necessary rehabilitation of ACF premises/facilities as well as their closure depending on program needs
Sn Log C0, LM, SLM (HYD), SFM (HYD) & Fin Co , Requestors, Compliance
Senior Log Coordinator; Programs managers
Requesters, Budgets Holders, Sn Log & Fin Co
Sn Log Co; Programs Managers & budgets Holders
SLM, Log Officers, SFM
SLM, Log Officers, SFM
· Teamwork, motivation 3
· Organization & Planning 3
· Analysis & Resolution of Problem 3
· Adaptability & Flexibility 3
· Capacity to deal with difficult Situation 3
· Result Orientation 3
Parameters of success:
FOR A WORLD FREE FROM HUNGER FOR FOOD. AGAINST HUNGER AND MALNUTRITION. FOR CLEAN WATER. AGAINST KILLER DISEASES. FOR CHILDREN THAT GROW UP STRONG. AGAINST LIVES CUT SHORT. FOR CROPS THIS YEAR, AND NEXT. AGAINST DROUGHT AND DISASTER. FOR CHANGING MINDS. AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE. FOR FREEDO ...Read More