The position is a field level position, and assigned to project, technically report to the Senior MEAL Manager at country office. He/She will be responsible to ensure MEAL, Research and Reporting activities, which includes;
Monitoring - Providing assurance that targets have been achieved as reported by the relevant programmes.
Evaluation - Support in Internal/external review of impacts of projects and programmes;
Learning - Supporting best practices/lessons learned workshops and ensure to incorporate the learning in future programmes.
Accountability - Ensuring that beneficiaries and other stakeholders have a two-way information channel (Feedback and Complaint Mechanism) project base/centralized.
Research - Support in researches by providing information, tools designing, data collection and monitor process of research implementation.
Reporting – Support the department in Program Data management/Indicators tracking and regular Project activities Reporting
Implement project-related assessments, monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning activities
Tasks & responsibilities
· Develop Project MEAL Plan, and continuously tracking indicators and monitoring of the project activities.
· To regularly monitor & conduct follow-up visits to Project sites /activities to ensure standards procedures have been followed.
· Development tools to ensure that the necessary information is collected to measure approved indicators and provide effective feedback to Senior Project Manager.
· Participate as required in the design and implementation of various studies to be undertake in the project
· Capacity building on MEAL aspects and documentation of learnings from the field to provide a learning platform
· Design and Conduct beneficiaries’ verification exercise (BVE), Post Distribution Monitoring (PDMs) based on appropriate methodologies, as per MEAL standards.
· Designing and managing M&E related surveys, and data collection, analysis and timely information dissemination of information collected from the project.
Ensure effective accountability mechanism and generate trends analysis
Tasks & responsibilities
· Design Feedback and Complaint Mechanism at community level and develop tools and processes to update regularly, generate trend analysis.
· The IEC Materials development for feedback and complaint mechanism and capacity building of staff/partners on the system
· Ensure regular feedback is documented from the community and recorded in the designed database
· Conduct beneficiaries feedback interviews on regular base in the community and suggestions/feedback incorporated in the project activities.
MEAL and Program Data management Reporting on relative formats, databases
Tasks & responsibilities
· Design Program related database for beneficiary’s record, analysis, assessments.
· Regular review of the project data and provide analysis, trends and presentations
· Develop action plans based on field visits findings, recommending solutions and follow up regularly and update it in design databases.
· Prepare periodic progress reports (Qualitative and Quantitative) and disseminate to relevant staff.
· Data management of all project beneficiaries and feed the data to centralized management system.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIP
Under the guidance of
Senior Project Manager
In coordination with
Senior MEAL Manager
Line manager of
Technical manager of
Organizations and CSOs working in the implementation area
Government of Pakistan
Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Reports
· Bachelor’s or above degree in a relevant discipline, i.e. social sciences or related field.
· Minimum three years’ experience of working for an international/National organization in monitoring and evaluation: designing, preparing and conducting surveys, collecting and analysing data, and reporting.
· Excellent communication and writing skills.
· Knowledge of Data Management and experience in both quantitative and qualitative methods.
· Experience within a large national or international organization;
· Experience in remote monitoring setups
· Experience working in Research, Impact analysis and monitoring piloting projects
· Strong ability to work independently and effectively in a team-oriented environment
· Willingness and ability to frequently travel within rural areas.
· Capable of working in a multicultural setting and frequent field travel
(1 being lowest, 4 being highest)
Team work :3
Organization and planning:3
Analysis and resolution of problems and conflict:2
Adaptability and flexibility:3
Resistance to pressure, and capacity to deal with difficult situations:3
Effective and Synthic Coomunication : 4
Female Candidates are strongly encourage to apply .
FOR A WORLD FREE FROM HUNGER FOR FOOD. AGAINST HUNGER AND MALNUTRITION. FOR CLEAN WATER. AGAINST KILLER DISEASES. FOR CHILDREN THAT GROW UP STRONG. AGAINST LIVES CUT SHORT. FOR CROPS THIS YEAR, AND NEXT. AGAINST DROUGHT AND DISASTER. FOR CHANGING MINDS. AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE. FOR FREEDO ...Read More