To ensure efficient, effective and timely implementation of the assigned project activities
Tasks & responsibilities
· Coordinate and mobilize communities, school girls, teachers, parents on conducting and participating in focused group discussions.
· Conduct awareness sessions/walks in girl's schools.
· Develop strong relationship with community and engage diverse organizations, community leaders, and residents of the intervention areas.
· Lead the formation of Parent Teacher Committees & School Health Nutrition Groups.
· Launch Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) campaigns in the targeted girls schools.
· Conduct demonstration exercises on healthy diet & dietary diversity in the targeted schools.
· Arrange awareness seminars in schools.
· Identify beneficiaries for and document success stories/case studies/ human-interest stories.
To ensure recording and reporting in a timely manner
Tasks & responsibilities
· Adherence to project data collection tools and timeline
· Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting as requested;
· Completion of quality MEAL reports;
· Participate in the weekly coordination meetings, or other ad hoc internal meetings as requested;
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIP
Under the guidance of
In coordination with
Line manager of
Technical manager of
Government of Pakistan
Government of Sindh - AAP, DGHS, Education Department
Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Reports
· Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 1-2 years’ work experience in Public Health / Nutrition or Mental health Project as social mobilizer
· Good written and verbal communication in English;
· Experience working in health, nutrition specific or public health sector;
· Experience working within complex matrix based organizational structures;
· Good resource and time management skills
· Computer literate, knowledge of MS Word and Excel required
· Experience working in Sindh
· Willingness to travel frequently
· Sindhi language skills;
· Experience within a large national or international organization;
· Experience working in development projects
· Experience working closely with Government of Sindh.
(1 being lowest, 4 being highest)
Team work (3)
Organisation and planning (3)
Analysis and resolution of problems and conflict (4)
Adaptability and flexibility (4)
Resistance to pressure, and capacity to deal with difficult situations (3)
Results orientation (3)
Effective and synthetic Communication (3)
FOR A WORLD FREE FROM HUNGER FOR FOOD. AGAINST HUNGER AND MALNUTRITION. FOR CLEAN WATER. AGAINST KILLER DISEASES. FOR CHILDREN THAT GROW UP STRONG. AGAINST LIVES CUT SHORT. FOR CROPS THIS YEAR, AND NEXT. AGAINST DROUGHT AND DISASTER. FOR CHANGING MINDS. AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE. FOR FREEDO ...Read More