ACKTA LTD is UK based software company having an office in Rawalpindi. From any location, you can apply for the job. We Offer Living Space If You Are For Different City.
We are looking for AngularJS / PHP / WordPress Developers and the primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Constructing PHP Frameworks and Libraries
- Constructing JS Frameworks and Libraries
- Building Shopify/Big Commerce and their Apps
- Google Map API
- PHP / MySQL Programming on a Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP platform
- Build Systems Integration
- Suggesting core technology changes, when necessary, to ensure our products remain cutting edge.
- Programming/query development using SQL language Data analysis/data mining in MySQL database
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong experience of at least 3+ years
- Comfortable working with both procedural and object-oriented PHP code
- Good knowledge of developing Web services, REST API’s
- Working knowledge of source version control
- Proven ability to design solutions that improve business processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills, communication and interpersonal skills both with internal customers and colleagues in your team.
- Self motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and have a positive attitude to teamwork and collaboration.
- Desire to learn and further all skills within architecture and infrastructure.
- Ability to effectively communicate with business partners
- Self-directed and works with minimal supervision
- Produces quality work
- Able to deliver in short time frames
- Knowledge of the entire development life cycle, including requirement scoping, design, QA and post-live.
- Able to comfortably estimate timeframes to complete new features or projects