Objective 1 - Data collection activities
- To ensure the data collection from HH/Individual/villages on the daily basis as per the designed tools.
- To ensure all the interviews planned for a day on the daily basis.
- Inquire about a variety of specific information given in the survey form.
- Gather information, record and encode correctly information from a survey
- To ensure the necessary items to carry out before starting the field work i.e. forms, pens, pencils, erasers, etc.
- Ensure quality of data in terms of neat and clean entries in the forms with no missing information.
- Recognize the problems in obtaining data and share with AME Manager/Officer and also proposed solution for them.
- Submit completed forms to the supervisor to discuss the daily progress.
- Review data gathered from survey to check its accuracy on daily basis.
- Keep the record and addresses of the HH for future consultation if needed.
- Ensure informed consent and respect confidentiality of information received.
- Ensure that respondents understand uniformly questions the way intended, as explained in training given to enumerators before carrying out the data-collection
- Support and cooperate with the supervisor in team building and better coordination.
- Male enumerators will have the additional responsibility to facilitate the female enumerators when they need their help during interview and the field movement/deployment.
- All the team members (surveyors) will cross check the filled forms of each other at the end of a day on daily basis.
Objective 2 – Beneficiary accountability
- Ensure that all relations with the communities we work with are conducted in a respectful and consultative manner.
- Ensure that communities are adequately consulted and informed about purpose of the data-collection and ensure no false responses are given/recorded
- Orient community members about accountability mechanism and disseminate the telephone number
Objective 3 - General objectives
- Carry out all activities according to the objectives of the program and the beneficiary involvement strategy.
- Ensure on time completion of the tasks in line with the work plan.
ACTED is commitment to zero tolerance to all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff.
ACTED is equal opportunity employers.
Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Final selection will be based on security clearance of the candidate.