The Area Admin& HR Manager work under the direct supervision of the Area Coordinator and Country Admin & HR Manager is responsible for all administrative and human resource matters for the Sindh North office and sub bases according to ACTED guidelines. In addition, the Area Admin& HR is also responsible for liaison with external stakeholders as per the request of Area Coordinator.
A: Human Resource
- System Development and HR Strategy Implementation.
- Management of HRMIS (HOMERE).
- Writing Memos required.
- Checking HR-TITANIC (Payrolls)of Sind base and after finalizing sending to Country office for salaries reimbursement.
- Employment contracts and contract extension/amendment in case of renewal.
- Follow up of staff Appraisal forms as per ACTED HR Manual.
- Monitor the employment status of all staff, ensuring the regular updating of their records based on personnel movements (entry process; end of probationary period; promotion; transfers; contract amendment; termination; resignation), ensuring that contracts comply with HR Manual.
- Monitor the maintenance of up-to-date personnel records for all staff files.
- Follow up of staff exit forms, handover etc. with downsizing team (FLAT).
- Participate and supervise during complete ACTED recruitment process, from Staff request from managers of concern departments to joining and orientation.
- Supervise and check subordinates to circulate vacancy announcements for new recruitment's of National staff through online portal system (Rozee.pk).
- Removing the factor of biasness during hiring through implementing the HR policy properly and Code of Conduct.
- Giving training to all staff on HR policy, Communication skills, Motivation factors, harassment, Organizational Behavior, Code of conduct, Child protection policy, grievance Policy, Conflict of Interest & work ethics.
- Monitor Office Management and office decorum as per policy.
- Issuing all administrative letters, memos upon request with proper communication with Country HR department.
- Administration of HR Procedures & Labor Regulations and their implementation.
- Dealing with life and health insurance cases with the Sind base staff and keep them informed if changes occurred.
- Dealing with EOBI.
- Deciding Code of Conduct for office, guest house and for field.
- Share the updated Face book, Contact List and organogram on monthly basis with Country HR.
- Share Premises table with Country HR on Monthly Basis.
- Dealing with Staff Mission and accommodation.
- Meetings with Area Coordinators/ Deputy Area coordinators for future planning and current issues.
- Coordination with Country HR, expatriate and program team during writing TORs & Appraisal of staff their staff.
- Coordination with all staff and keep them informed about all policies and procedures related to HR to make system more transparent.
- Internal Coordination with all staff to keep them up to date with if there any amendments occurs in manuals or memos.
D: Skills Required
- Educational level required: must hold Master degree degree with specialization in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience. Prior experience in a supervisory position, with problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Having demonstrated organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized, efficient, and able to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in using computer software e. g MS Windows, MS office programs and internet.
- Ability to work under pressure in unstable security and remote environment is an asset.
“ACTED is commitment to zero tolerance to all forms of violence against children,
Beneficiaries and all staff. Women & Minorities are encourage to apply”