General Objectives & Responsibilities:
· Respect, follow and implementation of ACTED’s financial procedures.
· Dealing with transfers, payments, tax, Budget follow-up , Debts follow-up,
· Contract follow-up, Bank reconciliation statement, Cash management, Filling
· Archiving. Finance assistant is accountable for his/her cash in safe.
· Filling, posting, record keeping and archiving of vouchers.
· Processing of payments for all items and services to suppliers.
· Cash management, transfers and book keeping.
· Preparing cash checking voucher and bank reconciliation statements.
· Updating contract follow-up, debts follow-up and budget follow-up.
· Closure of advances, prepaid expenses and loans.
· Paying CFW, labors wages and grants payments in the field.
· Checking of CFW attendance sheets and payments sheets.;
· Preparing field payment schedules and sharing with program teams.
· Processing payment to SEF learners after proper checking documents.
· Importation of expenses into SAGA on monthly bases.
· Updating allocation tables (Staff, Running cost, Vehicles and Premises)
· Performs other duties as requested by HOD.
Note: Minorities, people with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.