The CFW Cashier works under the direct supervision of the Finance Officer/Manager and is responsible to ensure the accurate and timely payment of CFW to daily labourers in the field and send all CFW information requested by the Country and Area offices (finance, program, coordination).
- Verification of CFW forms
- Collecting CFW attendance sheets and payment forms from each CFW Officer on a weekly basis;
- Cross-checking every entry to ensure accurate attendance and payment details;
- Correcting any mistakes or absence of signatures through close coordination with CFW Officers and Team Leaders;
- Ensuring that forms are accurate through cross-checking with laborers at time of payment.
- Dealing with bank
· Filling, posting, record keeping and archiving of vouchers.
· Processing of payments for all items and services to suppliers.
· Cash management, transfers and book keeping.
· Preparing cash checking voucher and bank reconciliation statements.
Payment of CFW
- Preparing a one week field payment schedule in advance and share with CFW Officers, Program Manager and Finance Officer;
- Liaising closely with finance to ensure the required amount of cash is requested one week in advance and is prepared for distribution;
- Paying daily laborers individually in the field on a weekly basis per base;
- Collecting thumbprints/signatures, ID Cards of those who are paid.
Entry of progress into database
- Enter CFW details into a database;
- Prepare a weekly summary of amount spent in the last week and amount estimated to be spent in the coming week broken down by project, and to be shared with Program Management and Finance and included into the Weekly Activities Report of the Finance Department;
- Assist with any queries regarding CFW from country or area coordination teams;
- Maintain filing of all CFW documents.
- Attend any training requested by the organization
Accountability to Communities and Beneficiaries
The staff member is responsible for ensuring that all relations with the communities we work are conducted in a respectful and consultative manner. Due attention must be paid to ensuring that communities are adequately consulted and informed about ACTED programme objectives, activities, beneficiary selection criteria, and methodologies. This is the responsibility of every ACTED staff member.
Minorities are encouraged to apply.