TORs for Community Mobilizer
· Serves as the community organizer and mobilizer in assigned areas and shall be responsible for facilitating mobilization activities in the communities including detailed planning;
· Identification of communities/ youth having age group 18-36, sensitize and orient engage them for TVET & skill development;
· Regular Monitoring of TVET centers with ability to retain and ensure proper attendance of engaged trainees;
· Coordination with key stakeholders specially the employers to engage identified youth for pre-post internship;
· Together with project team and implementing partner for the promotion and sensitization of communities for TVET sector;
· Facilitate the periodic project assessment and evaluations with team and other stakeholders at various level to analyze trends and gaps in performance vis-à-vis project goals and standards and formulate detailed plan and appropriate or reinforce existing actions;
· Sustains and enhances established partnerships accomplished with the project and community stakeholders;
· Scopes for more possible partners, governmental and non-governmental and civic service organizations who can help strengthen and improve youth programs in partner communities;
· ACTED is commitment to zero tolerance to all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff.
· ACTED is equal opportunity employers.
· Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
· Final selection will be based on security clearance of the candidate.
ACTED is a non-governmental organization with headquarters in Paris. Independent, private and not-for-profit, ACTED operates according to principles of non-discrimination and transparency. Our mission is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social ...Read More