To ensure the project is implemented in a timely and professional manner, according to objectives, goals and indicators, in line with donor requirements and based on beneficiary needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Project Planning
2. Develop overall project implementation strategy, systems, approaches, tools, and materials
3. Organize project kick-off and close-out meetings
4. Plan the various stages of project implementation and set direction by prioritizing and organizing activities and resources to achieve project objectives
5. Project Implementation Follow-up
6. Oversee and manage the implementation of the project ensuring that technical quality and standards are considered and respected during project(s) implementation
7. Organize regular project coordination meetings with project team
8. Ensure budget utilization and physical target achievements are reviewed at least once a month as per work plan
9. Ensure project implementation is on time, target and budget, using effective M&E systems to reach desired impacts
10. Ensure that the project is implemented in accordance with relevant ACTED technical guidelines and standards
11. Anticipate and mitigate risks and trouble-shoot any unforeseen challenges during the project implementation
12. Regular update the work plan, output tracker, PMF and other documents relevant for effective project management
1. Administration and Operational Management of Project Implementation
a) Review the BFU(s) and provide accurate forecasts with BOQs
b) Forecast monthly cash requirements of the project and submit to AC
c) Contribute to the development of Procurement plans
d) Send accurate and precise order forms in a timely manner
1. Contribute to quality checks and procurement committees to finalise suppliers’ selection according to applicable scenario
2. Confirm quality of material selection if and when applicable
e) Ensure a proper management and use of the project assets and stocks
f) Plan team movements based on available fleet and applicable policies
g) Participate in the recruitment of technical staff (development of organigrams, ToRs, elaborating the tests and reviewing them; interviews etc)
h) Ensure that project staff understand and are able to perform their roles and responsibilities
1. Follow-up the work plans and day-to-day activities of the project staff
2. Manage the project staff in cooperation with Area Coordinators
3. Ensure a positive working environment and good team dynamics
4. Undertake regular appraisals of staff and follow career management
5. Manage interpersonal conflicts
· ACTED is commitment to zero tolerance to all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff.
· ACTED is equal opportunity employers.
· Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
· Final selection will be based on security clearance of the candidate.
ACTED is a non-governmental organization with headquarters in Paris. Independent, private and not-for-profit, ACTED operates according to principles of non-discrimination and transparency. Our mission is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social ...Read More